Rules of Professional Conduct for Psychics
Version from 14 March 2013
This document is an Ancillary Policy to Terms and Conditions.
Under the terms of the Terms and Conditions, the Registration of Providers to the WENGO Platform implies acceptance of the Rules of Professional Conduct for Psychics, as well as the Terms and Conditions, the terms hereof will prevail.
In case of difficulty of interpretation, resulting from a contradiction between the provisions of the Rules of Professional Conduct for Psychics or the Terms and Conditions, the terms hereof will prevail.
WENGO has registered experienced Providers in the field of esoteric arts who offer their services on the Platform.
Before any consultation, it is important to note that:
- The practice of divination, with or without support, is an art and not an exact science;
- The practice of divination is a means of entertainment and leisure. It allows people to spend their free time having fun and offers them a respite from their daily concerns;
- Therefore, nobody can claim that the predictions are fully reliable, as achieving them is not guaranteed;
- All Providers in the field of esoteric arts are bound by an obligation of means (use of their expertise and/or gifts) but they are not under any obligation as to the results;
- The art of Clairvoyance is intended solely for helping to enlighten the User, who requires advice, on his/her potential life events in order to offer a different perspective on certain decisions that he/she intends to take.
All Providers in the field of esoteric arts are committed to:
- Conducting consultations with tact, seriousness and prudence with a view to informing the User;
- Observing strict confidentiality on information entrusted to him/her by the User;
- Not making predictions about the health and/or physical condition of the User and/or relatives;
- Never carrying out occult work (spells, witchcraft, black magic).
Back to Terms and Conditions